Automotive Asset Tracking
Automotive Asset Tracking solutions empowers dealership staff with real-time asset tracking tools for the automotive branch. Including vehicle profiling and locating, rapid inventory auditing and key status tracking from key storage locations. Professionalize sales transactions, improve inventory accuracy and maximize your customer’s experience.
Dealership inventory lot management
We offer a suite of innovative vehicle tracking products that are user-friendly and custom tailored to your unique dealership requirements. Whether monitoring asset histories, maintenance schedules or providing real-time location tracking in multiple dealer lots, Automotive Asset Tracking has all the tools to optimize inventory visibility and control specialized for the automotive branch. Critical Asset Tracking is paving the path with a revolutionary RFID lot management solution. The ability to convey inventory information in real-time through RFID has proven its benefits with improved workforce productivity, increased sales, and significantly lower overhead costs associated with vehicle preparation, lot maintenance, and vehicle turn-around times. Adopting RFID technology in our Automotive Asset Tracking solution, can solve many challenges and provide several key benefits including:
- Web-based solution that is easily scalable and tailored to your company’s needs.
- Significantly reduce manual labor costs, search time, down time, and shrinkage.
- Using mobile devices to search for available inventory across multiple dealer locations.
- Customizable alerts based on zone, time, and vehicle motion via e-mail or SMS.
- Full visibility and priority control of vehicle reconditioning requirements.
- Google maps to visually pinpoint the exact location of each vehicle.
- Performance measurement reporting for inventory, sales, and staff.
- Automatic cycle counts eliminates manual inventory counts and intrusive third-party audits
How real-time data sharing works in automotive environments
When a dealership receives a shipment of vehicles, an RFID tag is programmed with the vehicle’s ID and full description, which travels with the vehicle until it finds a new owner. Custom time, zone, and motion alerts are easily configured to provide optimal visibility and control of vehicle inventory. When a vehicle leaves lot A, a checkpoint reader scans the vehicle out with a timestamp; the Automotive Asset Tracking software is used to automatically share the information throughout the company. When the vehicle arrives at lot B, the vehicle is automatically checked-in. Employees can securely access the Automotive Asset Tracking software through a computer or mobile device (tablet computer, smart-phone, and RFID reader) to find its real-time location on custom lot maps and keep track of sales and service statuses. The efficiencies created by this visibility are enormous, significantly improving productivity, customer service, and creating a peace of mind for inventory traceability.
Quick links to our other Critical Asset Tracking solutions:
- Critical Asset Tracking
- Industrial Asset Tracking
- Warehouse Asset Tracking
- Healthcare Asset Tracking
- Retail Asset Tracking